RECIPE + INGREDIENTS BELOW
If you’re looking for a guilty pleasure, look no further! Superfat has tons of great products to choose from, all of which are keto/paleo friendly plus most products are even gluten-free and vegan!
The video below is a few minutes of the wife and I cooking there brand new brownies form there Baking Mix products. Trying them for the first time, we decided to put a little holiday spin on them. See below.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Superfat Brownie Mix – buy here
- 3 eggs beaten (vegan option could be JUST Egg or Flax Egg)
- 3/4 butter (or coconut oil)
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 8×8 pan with baking sheet/cooking spray
PREP TIME / COOK TIME: 30-35min
SERVES: 16 square brownies
Great thing about these mixes from Superfat, is there’s only 5 steps to make these using ONLY the ingredients above. Yep, only 5.
So simple even my wife can do it! Just kidding honey.
Read below or watch the video on YouTube.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Grab your 8×8 pan and either grease/use cooking paper
- Mix all ingredients into large mixing bowl (use electric mixer if possible)
- Spread batter evenly throughout pan flatten it
- Cook in oven for 30-35min, recommend 30min for a moister brownies
Usually I like to test them with the old-knife test. Place a butter knife in the center and if it comes back with nothing on it – you’re good to go!
Let cool completely before serving. If you can wait.
Side Note: Since it’s the holidays, we decided to make these like ‘fudge peppermint brownies’ by spreading in some SuperFat Nut Butter (flavor of your choice) along with some White Chocolate Peppermint Hershey’s, topped with walnuts. Uh, yeah these were bomb.
Get creative and enjoy! Happy Holidays from The Berardo’s!