However, this time I didn’t cook these delicious Keto Pancakes with the wife so I wanted to add some protein to give these little guys some power & yes, they were EVEN MORE epic!
This is my new favorite weekend cheat meal, Banana Chocolate Protein Pancakes! Try them at superfat.com & use code THEBERARDO at checkout.
If you love pancakes, you’ll absolutely love Superfat and this recipe. They made it super easy to make this childhood favorite. Check it out….
WHAT YOU NEED (yep, this is it):
– 2 Eggs (or egg alternative)
– 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
– 2 tbsp Water or Almond/Coconut Milk
– 1/2 cup of Superfat Pancake Mix
-1 scoop of Cacao Plant Protein (optional), add a little more water/milk if adding this to your pancakes, recommend 1 more tbsp.
-1/2 rip chopped banana (optional)
WHAT YOU DO:
- Each of the above ingredients will make about 4-5 small pancakes/waffles
- Grab a skillet or flat pan, place on medium heat with a little non-stick spray.
- First, toss all the dry and wet ingredients into a bowl and mix with a large whisk (might be tough, try an electric mixer).
- Once you get the consistency you like, pour your pancakes/waffles on the skillet and cook for about 30-60 secs or until light brown on the rim, then flip pancakes to cook the other side.
- After you flip and cooked both sides, you’re done! It’s just that simple with the Keto Superfat Pancake Mix!
- Now feel free to top your masterpieces off with some cacao chips, fruit and syrup to add even more flavor…
Check out the nutrition facts below of the Superfat Pancake Mix. Keep in mind, this is just the dry mix so any additions or substitutions will change your caloric and nutritional intake.
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do! Be sure to visit Superfat for more keto-friendly snacks and delicious nut butters! Click Here to get 10% your order!